BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Avatar


I have recently seen the Movie Avatar, and it is by far one of the most brilliant movie I have ever seen. Avatar is a 2009 science fiction movie written and directed by the famous James Cameron. Characters Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana, Sigourney Weaver, Michelle Rodriguez and Stephen Lang all stared in this awsome film. According to my resources,"The film is set in the year 2154. Na'vi bodies used by several human characters to interact with the natives of Pandora." I loved this film. Words cannot describe the brilliance of the fil. It was all happy and sad at the same time. No one moment of the film was I bored or readey to go. Yes the movie was long but it doesnt matter because of the content of the film. When i was watching Avatar it was like I stepped into a next world. A world full of creatures and spirtuallity. I kind say this enough, I loved this film. I will reccomend this film to anyone. You dont have to be a sci-fi fand to love this film. Its appropiate for all viewrs.

avatar official website

0 comments: