BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

(Weekend Post pt 3)Map Quest !!!


Map Quest website!!

This is a great website. It offers website viewers a chance to find locations, get directions, and a online yellow pages. Its quite helpful because if you really don't know where you are going it will give you the address and different ways to get there. You can also create a account and receive mails, updates and offers from them. I use map quest all the time. Because my mother is a driver we travel in car all the time. When my mother do not know where to go she ask me to go on map quest and we always find what we are looking for. I will recommend this website to the general public who is looking for help in directions, and locations. This website is extremely helpful. I give this website a thumbs up.

0 comments: